OTOSAVER_Car driving recorder
Driving recorder for car
Car video recorder
OTOSAVER_Car driving recorder
1. Main features of the products
1) Regular Recording : The device is recording when the vehicle is driving or stopping. The information of vehicle`s location, speed and time received through GPS is saved. At the same time, the clear video quality provides assistance for finding out the causes of accident.
2) Event Recording: The device records and saves the video of event/accident in the separate event folder by detecting shock, sudden brake, sudden start and sharp curve of the vehicle.
3) Emergency Recording : When pressing the emergency button, it records video image as the same way of event recording.
4) Linked with map by GPS : As shown in the image on the viewer, the map is shown in a small window to display the accurate location, speed and driving date of the vehicle. To display the map, the PC should be accessed to the internet. Also, if recording image in driving vehicle and GPS reception is poor, this map may not be shown.
5) Audio Recording : Audio recording is possible through the microphone built in the device.
6) Video Output Terminal : Real time video can be shown. And the recorded video can be played through a navigator. Also the user can play the recorded data with other display devices.
7) Micro SD Card Format Function : Formatting SD card can be done by using the format button on the device.
8) Parking Surveillance Mode : Ten minutes after parking or stopping a vehicle, recording mode will be converted into the Parking Surveillance Mode with motion detector. (In case of device is connected with car battery or extra portable battery.)
9) Camera(Camcorder) Function : Can use the device as a digital Camera and Camcorder.(10 mins with internal battery)
10) Automatic power disconnect Function : The device disconnects power by itself. if the connected car battery goes under 11.5V. (It saves car battery from being discharged)
2. Installation Tips
1)Device : Attach it to the front window of the vehicle
2)Wires : Connect device cable and organize wires
3)Camera : Adjust camera angle
4)Memory : Insert Micro SD/SDHC card into the device
5)Power : Connect power cable to the device and cigar jack
6)Operation : Start ignition and conduct test with test drive
7)Play : Play the video to check it is properly recorded
3. Precautions for using Micro SD card
1)Please make sure the power is off when you insert or eject SD memory card. (Check the power-off LED lamp)
2)Do not take out SD memory card during the recording.
3)Please check the LED lamps and recorded images regularly.
4)Please use the only the default micro SD memory card same as supplied by NEOROAD.Co.,Ltd.
5)You can use SD memory card up to 32GB.
6)Please back up the important data in other storage devices. (HDD, CD, USB, etc)
7)SD memory card is recommended to format every week. No regular formatting of SD memory card may cause its errors.
5.0M Pixels Color, CMOS Full HD
Internal 3D G-Sensor
External 3D G-Sensor
Video : MPEG-4
Audio : AAC
SDHC Micro SD Card 16GB-32GB supported
2LED (Power, System status)
Normal : 3minutes/unit
Full HD Pre 5sec/Post 35sec,
HD Pre 10 sec/Post 30sec
Connectable with other display devices
Proprietary viewer program and other media players